For anyone wanting an active holiday or getaway, there’s plenty to keep you occupied…
- Yoga at Bellingen Valley Lodge
- Swim, surf, go fishing or just walk on any one of a dozen nearby, unspoilt beaches (just 15 mins from BV Lodge)
- Bush walk in 1 of the 7 nearby National Parks
- Drive the beautiful Waterfall Way to Armidale
- Visit the Butter Factory Arts and Craft Collective
- Go canoeing or white water rafting
- Eat in at The Terrace Resturant or one of the many cafes and restaurants in the area like No. 5 Church St, Bellingen Brewery, Hyde Street Cafe or Cedar Bar
- Relax with a healing massage at Alchemy Day Spa
- Play golf at Bellingen, Urunga or Bonville
- Raleigh International Raceway (Go Karts)
- Dolphin Marine Magic, Coffs Harbour where you can swim with the dolphins
- There are many fine art galleries and stores in Bellingen and Dorrigo, as well as great retail and specialist outlets
Bellingen Valley Lodge offers a kid-safe pool area with plenty of recliners, a sun-protected pool and full BBQ facilites. Put your feet up and relax by the pool. Check out other options and things to do on bellingen.com
Bellingen Valley Lodge is close to seven National Parks. A short 30min drive west takes you to the Skywalk at Dorrigo National Park. Or an hours drive takes you to Cathedral Rocks’s intriguing stacks of granite bolders and the spectacular views of Point Look Out in the New England National Park.
Nearby Glenreagh in the Coffs Harbour hinterland is home to the Glenreagh Mountain Railway. The Railway is a live display with about 800 metres of track restored and much more planned for the near future.