For anyone wanting an active holiday or getaway, there’s plenty to keep you occupied…
- Swim, surf, go fishing or just walk on any one of a dozen nearby, unspoiled beaches (just 15 mins from BV Lodge)
- Bush walk in one of the 7 nearby National Parks
- Drive the beautiful Waterfall Way through to Armidale
- Visit the Butter Factory Arts and Craft Collective just on the edge of Bellingen township
- Go canoeing down the beautiful Bellinger River
- Dine at Hilltop@TheLodge or one of the many cafes and restaurants in the area
- Relax with a healing massage at Alchemy Day Spa or Skin Bliss Bellingen
- Play golf at Bellingen, Urunga or Bonville
- Try out the Go-Karts at Raleigh International Raceway
- Stop in at Dolphin Marine Magic, Coffs Harbour where you can swim with the dolphins
- Peruse all the fine art galleries and stores that Bellingen and Dorrigo have to offer
- Spend the day shopping at the diverse range of retail outlets in and around town
Bellingen Valley Lodge offers a kid-safe pool area with plenty of recliners, a sun-protected pool and full BBQ facilities. Put your feet up and relax by the pool. Check out other options and things to do on bellingen.com
Bellingen Valley Lodge is close to seven National Parks. A short 30 minute drive west takes you to the Skywalk at Dorrigo National Park. Another 30 minutes past Dorrigo will take you to Cathedral Rocks where you will be in awe of the intriguing stacks of granite boulders and the spectacular views of Point Look Out in the New England National Park.
Nearby Glenreagh in the Coffs Harbour hinterland is home to the Glenreagh Mountain Railway. The Railway is a live display with about 800 meters of track restored and much more planned for the near future.